TERMS & CONDITIONS
Article 1: Scope
1.These general terms and conditions (hereinafter: the general conditions) govern all contracts, supplies and other services agreed between the customer and Silk & Beach B.V.
2. By placing an order, the customer agrees to be bound by the general conditions.
3. Unless Silk & Beach has indicated otherwise in writing to the customer, the customer’s own general conditions shall not be accepted.
4. We may update and adapt the general conditions from time to time. Your continued use of this website following such change shall signify your agreement to be bound by the modified terms. Please check this page regularly to take notice of any changes. If you disagree with any change, then you must immediately stop using the website.
Article 2: Entering into a contract
1. All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
2. Silk & Beach shall confirm the customer’s order by e-mail. An order is created only when payment has been successfully made. Silk & Beach is entitled to refuse, or impose special conditions subject to giving reasons. If Silk & Beach is unable to clearly establish the customer’s permanent or temporary address, an order cannot be accepted.
3. Order processes that, for whatever reason, have been technically or otherwise disrupted before the payment instructions have been completed are incomplete, even if the customer has received an order confirmation. Such an order will in principle therefore not be delivered. Silk & Beach shall endeavor, however, to contact the customer to complete the payment instructions so that delivery can be made.
Article 3: Prices and costs
1. The contract price is the current price in EURO at the moment when an order is placed with the webstore. The prices of articles are quoted inclusive of 21% VAT.
2. The prices quoted in the webstore are exclusive of postage and administration costs, which shall be charged additionally, unless otherwise specified. 3. Silk & beach is not bound by the terms of its offer in the event that there is any printing, typesetting or programming fault on its website.
Article 4: Fulfilling orders
1. Silk & Beach shall act with the greatest possible care in processing orders for articles.
2. Articles shall be delivered to the address given by the customer to Silk & Beach.
3. Silk & Beach shall dispatch accepted orders as quickly as possible in the order in which they are received.
4. The indicated delivery term on the webstore is approximate only and there is no right to compensation if actual delivery takes longer.
Article 5: Customs, duties and taxes
1. The customer is responsible for assuring that the product can be lawfully imported to the destination country. When ordering from Silk & Beach, the customer, as recipient, is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders that are shipped to countries outside the European Union may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country. The recipient of an international shipment may be subject to such import taxes, customs duties and fees, which are levied once a shipment reaches your country. Additional charges for customs clearance shall be borne by the customer; Silk & Beach has no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
2. You are strongly advised to contact your local customs office for current charges before you order.
Article 6: Right to return articles
1. The customer is entitled to return any article to Silk & Beach within fourteen (14) days of its delivery, without need to give any reason. This right also extends to articles that have been reduced in price. This has the effect of cancelling the purchase of that article and the customer will be refunded the amount already paid to Silk & Beach for the said article. Please note that we will not refund the shipping cost or any additional charges for the returned articles.
2. No refund will be made in respect of articles returned to Silk & Beach after the said fourteen-day period.
3. Articles being returned must be in the condition generally accepted for normal use for approval of the articles, such as trying on articles. If a customer wishes to exercise such right to return an article, the article must be returned to Silk & Beach together with everything, like labels and stickers attached as originally sent with it, in its original state and packaging, in accordance with the instructions set out on the packing slip enclosed with the articles.
4. Silk & Beach is entitled to refuse to accept a returned article or to send it back to the customer if the article appears to have been used, no longer carries the original labels and stickers, or reveals damage caused by the customer, or if the customer does not comply with the instructions for returning the article given by Silk & Beach.
Article 7: Error in article delivered
If Silk & Beach delivers an article different from the one ordered, or if the article is damaged or defective, the customer must notify Silk & Beach of this as soon as possible, but no later than 3 days after delivery in the way specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article. Silk & Beach shall replace the article or reimburse the purchase price, once the article is returned to Silk & Beach at the expense of Silk & Beach.
Article 8: Complaints
1. If a customer wishes to exchange or return an article, the instructions must be followed as specified on the packing slip enclosed with the article. 2. Other queries, comments or complaints relating to an order, payment or delivery can be sent in writing to the following email address only: email@example.com. 3. The email message must contain the customer’s name, email address corresponding with that in Silk & Beach records, the order number included in the order confirmation and the article number/name(s).
Article 9: Payment
1. The customer may pay either by Maestro, Mastercard, Visa, with Ideal (only for the Netherlands), Mister Cash (only for Belgium) and bank transfer outside the Netherlands.
2. All payments must be made in accordance with the instructions given on the pages of the webstore.
Article 10: Privacy
1. In placing an order, the customer grants Silk & Beach the right to use its personal details where necessary. These details will be kept only insofar as necessary to achieve the goals for which the details are obtained and processed by Silk & Beach, i.e. for performance of the contract, for marketing purposes and for maintaining contact with the customer.
2. The personal details supplied by a customer will not be passed to any third party for commercial purposes without the customer’s prior express consent. Any information on personal data can be obtained through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Article 11: Disputes
All contracts between a customer and Silk & Beach are governed by the laws of The Netherlands and consequently any disputes arisen thereof are submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of The Netherlands.
Article 12: Data deletion request
What are your data protection rights?
Silk & Beach would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to requestSilk & Beach for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Silk & Beach correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Silk & Beach erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Silk & Beach restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Silk & Beach’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Silk & Beach transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +31(0) 20 7600 847
Or write to us: email@example.com
The Dutch text is guiding and of decisive importance in case of any ambiguities with regards to the above instances and explanation of the general conditions.
Silk & Beach welcomes you and thanks you for visiting our website (hereinafter "the website").
The information, images, photographs, trademarks, products and in general any element or material that you will find on the website are disclosed for promotional and advertising purposes only; you may download or copy any such elements and material for private, personal and non commercial use. Silk & Beach makes no warranties on the absence of malicious programs (such as viruses, bugs or trojan horses). Silk & Beach shall not be responsible or liable for any damages of any kind whatsoever arising out of, caused by or related to use of the Silk & Beach website. Silk & Beach does not represent or warrant the information contained in the website as accurate and complete.
Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights notice
The website contains information, images, photographs, logos, music, video, trademarks, products, advertising etc. which are and will remain the exclusive property of Silk & Beach. Said material is protected against unauthorized use by copyrights and trademark laws. No right, title and/or interest in any material or software may be deemed assigned to you as a result of any such download or copying. You may not reproduce, totally or in part (except for private, personal and non commercial use), distribute, publish, transmit, modify, totally or in part, or sell any of such information, images, photographs, trademarks, products and in general elements and material contained in this website.