This bespoke Army of military green bikini bottom lengthens the legs and creates a smooth, moderate, just-the-right-amount of cover fit. That's why is equally flattering and comfortable and suitable for many body shapes. Bondi Beach is our iconic ‘Bond Girl’ style bikini bottom that features a cool, feminine self-tie belt that is attached within stylish loops. The belt is made from our chocolate brown soft leather-look fabric. You can match it with our bikini tops in Army green, chocolate soft leather or dark brown.
- ultra durable, no pilling, maintain their shape
- right amount of stretch for a flattering effect and perfect fit
- quick drying, chlorine & saltwater resistance
- timeless design, honestly made in Portugal
- free shipping above € 100 and for all Silk&Beach club members
Bondi Beach is our iconic cool and flattering Bond girl’s style bikini bottom that lengthens the legs.
- If you are in between sizes or hesitating about the right size of the Bondi Beach, we recommend sizing up for a better fit
- The smooth and moderate, just-the-right-amount of cover fit makes it suitable for many body types
- Equally flattering and comfortable
- It has more coverage at the back than the Wild Coast, our other bikini bottom with belt
- For more information about sizes, check check our size guide
This ultra-durable finest quality Italian fabric has been hand selected for its superior, quick-dry, ultra-soft quality. It offers extra comfort and a flattering fit as it has the right amount of stretch, a reason why many women love our swimwear. The technically advanced textured fabric ensures that our bikini’s last for long and maintain their shape and good looks over time. The material doesn’t pill, is chlorine resistant and contains sunblock properties. It is made in Italy in an eco-friendly environment. The manufacturer uses renewable energy only, re-uses water and is OEKO-TEX certified.
Italian jersey Lycra (72% polyamide, 28% elastane)
- This fabric is absolutely easy care. It can be machine-washed or hand-washed at 30 degrees. Use a gentle program and a small amount of detergent.
- Always rinse your swimwear in fresh water after use without soaking it. Don’t mix it with other colors / materials.
- No tumble dry, cool iron
- Do not leave your wet bikini in a plastic bag or pouch.
Always be careful with the use of lotion, sunscreen and oil as this can cause discoloration
SHIPPING DETAILS & COSTS
Shipping is free in all European countries for orders above €100. For orders below €100, please check the shipping cost on the list here below.
Parcels that fit in house mailboxes in the Netherlands will be sent by PostNl. Larger parcels and all international parcels will be sent by DHL and require a signature.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email. If with DHL a tracking number will be given so that you can follow the dispatch and delivery of your order.
All prices on the website are including 21% VAT. If you live outside the EU , taxes are not included, so please be aware that you might be charged local taxes & duties.
Below you will find a list of the shipping costs by region.
We process and dispatch your order that we have received before 9:00 p.m. the same day on workdays. Shipment within the Netherlands will take 1 to 2 working days.